Eco Mosquitos Control
System (Zero Chemical)
Did you know only female mosquitos bite?
Because they require protein-rich blood meals for their egg growth. Through numerous researches as well trials and errors.
Legian Beach Hotel has now successfully designed a simple yet environmentally friendly mosquito control.
- Mosquitos life expectanct is about 3 (three) weeks.
- We prepare an open water container around the garden area for mosquitos to lay eggs.
- One week later, the water containing larvae is filtered and the larvae can be fed to fish or let dry to die.
- The water is reused and placed again at the same area inside the same container. This reused water gives a strong or chemical marker to all female mosquitos that it is a good place to lay the eggs.
- The above process is repeated exactly once a week on the same day. Eventually, the mosquito population is gradually decreasing as time goes by.