Legian Beach Hotel
Legian Beach Hotel sits as an oasis within bustling and vibrant environment of Legian, it is remarkable to discover the four hectares of gardens and parklands, which is the beautifully calming setting for Legian Beach Hotel. The vast tropical gardens of 40,000 square metres are fringed by the colourful destination on three sides and the famed beachfront on the fourth. Bali’s international airport is approximately a 30-minute drive.
This unequalled location and environment of tropical plantings and shade trees allows for a spacious selection of accommodations to suit every leisure lifestyle. For example, the Garden Wing offers 100 guestrooms, some designed especially for families, and several planned to assist physically challenged guests.
In addition, there are 109 Deluxe Garden and Beach Bungalows, and for the ultimate privacy, the resort offers 9 spacious Deluxe Pool Villas - make it ideal for families, couples, honeymooners and business guests.
As a complete resort, there is a diverse offering of cuisine from five restaurants plus four bars, including a swim up pool bar to satisfy every palate from Indonesian, Regional, Asian and Western; from candlelight dinners to fabulous Balinese dance dinner shows and in-room dining. In addition to the many on-site activities, the inspired Usadha Spa offers therapeutic and rejuvenation concepts together with a menu of soothing massages and healing practices, you may never want to venture far from Legian Beach Hotel.
A comprehensive choice of on and off-site activities are on offer to enjoy and discover the extraordinary destination. Of course, lazing by the pool with a good book is another option!
Legian is a Balinese word meaning pleasant and delightful to the senses. Your friendly hosts at Legian Beach Hotel will do everything to ensure that you holiday is not only delightful, but also very special and memorable.
10 exceptional reasons to chose Legian Beach Hotel & Spa
- 4 hectares of vibrant gardens and parkland
- Legian-Kuta Beachfront: stunning sunsets and surfing
- Shopping and Entertainment Precinct: Just a short stroll
- Traditional Balinese Style: Plus all modern conveniences
- Free WiFi: All guests can connect throughout the resort
- All Guestrooms: CD Player, iPod dock, Flat-panel TV + satellite
- 2 Swimming Pools: Poolside loungers and sun terraces
- 5 Restaurants, 3 Bars, plus colourful cultural performances
- 218 Accommodations: Bungalows, Pool Villas & Guestrooms
- Sustainable and eco-friendly certifications by Tri Hita Karana
- Balinese concept of Balanced Life, and Travelife U.K.
News & Events
- A Success! Legian Beach Hotel Blood Donation in Valentine's Day 2017
- Bali First-timer? Read this!
- New Sun Loungers at Coco Pool Bar
- Poolside Barbecue Buffet Dinner (Every Thursday!)
- Tips When Visiting Local Areas, Temples, Holy Places and Other Tourist Sites
- Legian Beach Hotel's 42nd Anniversary
- Beach Cleaning Day
- Cultural Show (Every Tuesday and Saturday!)